Posted on 24 February 2015, in Cinephilia...and Cinephobia, Write ... che ti passa and tagged #OscarsSoCrabby, #OscarsSoSerious, #OscarsSoSnubbed, #OscarsToBlameForEverything, #PeopleAreDyingBecauseDuVernayNotNominated, #SelmaOscarWouldBringWorldPeace, #TweetIfUrOutraged, Fran Lebowitz, Graham Moore, Meryl Streep, Neal Patrick Harris, Octavia Spencer, Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Vagabonda in Vita Vagabonda!
- Logical Family by Armistead Maupin
- School for Scandal: Maureen Orth’s Vulgar Favors
- How the West Was White: The Museum of Western Film History in Lone Pine, California
- Don’t Call Me: All the Ways Call Me By Your Name Gets It Wrong
- Boy, Play
- Soporific Insomniac City by Bill Hayes
- Trump Announces Program for Black History Month
- Carmichael, California & Roseburg, Oregon – Days 10-12
- Fresno, California – Day 9
- Needles, CA – Day 8
- Albuquerque, NM & Chinle, AZ – Days 7 and 8
- Killeen & Ft. Stockton, Texas – Days 5 and 6
- Bryan & Killeen, Texas – Days 3 and 4
- Natchez, Mississippi – Day 2
- A San Francisco of the Mind
- AmeriKKKa the Bootiful
- Book Reviews & Literaria
- Cinephilia…and Cinephobia
- Crimes Against Translation
- English Scorned, Betrayed, and Abused
- Florida Sucks OK!
- Italians (in that order)
- Italy, Italian, Italians (in that order)
- Mostly Photos
- Queer … Plus All Those Acronyms
- Saying Class Out Loud
- Tales from the Road
- The Republican Teahad
- Translation … sometimes it is a beautiful thing….
- We've Gone Mad! Mad I Tell You!
- Write … che ti passa
- You Can Always Count on a Little Homophobia
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- © Unless otherwise stated, everything in Una Vita Vagabonda is protected by copyright, and all rights are reserved. Do not quote without permission (which can almost always be had for the asking; I'm very share-y.)